Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daily Song! :)

Wow, it has been far too long. I really need to keep up with this and stuff, but I have had assessments to do and not much time for blogging. Stupid NCEA.
So today my song is from a band that I seem to post about a lot, but this one is special, because they just released there album 'Little Mind Games' for those of you who don't know, this band is IvyLies!
Yes, I know, I'm posting about them... AGAIN! Promise I'll introduce you guys to some new stuff later, and I will have more posts about fashion too. :)
Well anyway, todays song is 'I Lie Awake.' :)



While you watch/listen this to this how about you check out the bands myspace and maybe buy the album? <3 Links below.
Myspace
iTunes (you can buy the album here)
Mightyape (you can also buy it here)

Thanks for reading xox
Love you, will have more up later <3
~Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment