Monday, February 6, 2012

10 Female Fronted Rock Bands You May Not Know

So it's been awhile once more, Sorry about that. I have planned out a few blog posts, so hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more than usual.

These are all songs that I recently discovered, and I'm not saying you won't know them, you may, and if you do, awesome! and I know that some of you may disagree when I say "Rock" but the music styles are too varied to have a more accurate term.

Before I begin, I think I should mention, these songs are in no particular order.

1. Neo Geo - DT Killer




2. The Dirty Youth - Trend Setter




3. The Hell Freaks - Boogie Man




4. Absynth Aura - Believe Me




5. Sister Sin - Sound Of The Underground




6. We Are The Fallen - Bury Me Alive



7. Evarane - The Fear




8. Darling Parade - Bells Are Ringing




9. Renfue - What You Wanted




10. New Years Eve - I Was Right




Thanks for reading! :D

Shannon xx (totally spelled my name wrong three times there >.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment