Monday, May 27, 2013

Drawing Challenge

HOLA!

How do you do? It's been awhile hasn't it.

Sorry it's been so long, though I sure nobody really noticed my absence. Anyway, to the purpose of this post? yes, I think we shall!

I just posted a video to my YouTube, which I have chosen to share with you, as you can probably tell by the video and post title, it is a drawing challenge. BACK STORY TIME! (I feel like Dr. Doofenshmirtz)
Well, it's not really much of a back story, I got a card game from Smiggle, it's awesome, I wish to play with you, and by play with you, I mean get you to draw me things, and then judge them, announcing who is superior. Also, I love all of you guys, Just saying.



Anyway, have fun, tweet me your drawings if you wish to, or post a link here in the comments.

Nice seeing you all again, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

You all know my twitter right? No, oki, it's @minipixi.

No comments:

Post a Comment