Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My top 10 songs of the moment

hey guys, sorry it's been so long since I last posted! I've been "busy".... doing.... nothing >.> so to make up for my absesnces I will do my top 10 ........ of the moment (I will do one everyday with a different theme) Today I'm doing songs :D.
(remember these are in not particular order, just the order I find them in)

First at 1o we have under your spell. This song was on the singing episode of buffy, "Once more with feeling" and was sung by Tara! :D



at 9 there is Fireflies by Owl city ;D


Next at 8! Ingnorance by paramore! this is one of my all time faves at the moment!!


At 7 We have..... Cant bring myself to last this fuse by rockstart supernova (sorry its not a great vid. Only one I could find)


now its time for 6 :) We have Street fighter (war) By The Sick Puppies


(sings) 5!!! We now have Addicted by Ivy Lies!



Next up...4!! Swing life away - Rise against



3!! Kryptonite - 3 Doors down



2!!! Forever - Papa Roach




1!! Absolutly (Story of a girl) - nine days




Hope you enjoy!

Tell me if you like!

Will have shoes up tomorrow!

XoX

Thanks for reading

XoX Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment