Monday, March 22, 2010

An Update

Hey, you've probably been wondering where I have been these past few days... weeks... months? Well I have been busy doing school stuff :S Homework is gay, like seriously. Well I said this was an update, so prepare to be updated.... hmm... things that have happened in my life lately.... umm....

1 My bf and I broke up
2 Half my friends hate me for doing so
3 Have to preform a Beatles song in music :(
4 Played a game where I couldn't say "who, what, when, where, why, how, black, white, it or swear"
5 went ice skating with Lizzy and her new bf
6 had my feet killed
7 I have a crush on someone on the other side of the world :'(
8 overdosed on caffeine (not my fault people kept buying it for me)
9 had hypothermia
10 broke a rib
11 went to the mall :D

And that is all I can think of right now!

Oh!

And I went to paramore!! The epicness of paramore! <3 And I saw elemenoP. For all those people who haven't heard of them, I shall put a video below *points* down there :D



Thanks for reading

Sorry it's been so long <3

XoX Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment