Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Daily song!

heya!
So it's been awhile since I last posted a daily song. I've been busy (>.>). Well here's today's song!

And that would be....The Lovecats by The Cure!


My current favourite. I'm obsessed with The Cure at the moment, they're amazing! They have a hot lead singer and awesome bass-lines, what more could you ask for?

So I've decided, rather than doing the daily song and having a lot of background on the band, I'm going to just write a little bit of my opinion on the song, and will also post a weekly band, which will be a band I am really into at the time, and think you guys should check out, and that will have information on the band. I will also have other cool things for you guys to read, watch, listen to, and play with! So enjoy it! :)

Thanks for reading
Shannon XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment