Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Daily Song

Hey guys,
So I haven't been too good at keeping up with the daily post thing, but I'm getting better. I did have things I wanted to post, but then my laptop died, and then I was busy and blah blah blah various other excuses :D.

So today's song is from a very... Interesting band, called Betty Blowtorch (awesome name right?)

So this song is called 'I Wish You'd Die' Which is a very lovely song title if you ask me. That was sarcasm by the way. It was one of the more suitable of their songs to put up... The others a kind of... Filthy.

So here's the video ( the audio is a bit funny at the start, but it evens out later on) While you are listening, you can read some information on them.



Betty Blowtorch was formed in 1998 in Southern California. They were an all girl hard rock band. Members of the band came and left, but the ending of the group was marked by The lead singer and bassists death. In December 2001 Bianca Halstead was driving through New Orleans, when she crashed, and tragically died. *tear*

If you would like to read more here's the link to the wikipedia page

Well, thank you for reading.
I hope to have more posts up later.
Love you all :)
Shannon XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment