Friday, April 22, 2011

My Daily Song!

Hey there,
Time for my daily song, and for some weird reason I feel like posting in french... Odd. Anyway, moving on! I felt the need to post this song after I went to a concert where the band did a terrible cover of it (sound harsh doesn't it?) other than that, the band was quite good.

So the song today is The Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel) by Asking Alexandria. I may have already posted this song, or something else from them, and apologize if I have, but I really like this song, and the video is really awesome too, couldn't tell you why though, I just like it.

Anyway, here's the video, will have some facts bellow if you wish to read them :)



So I might try something different today, I will still post general information about the band, but I'm going to try include some weird and random facts you may not know about them. This should be fun! :D Here goes nothing...

Asking Alexandria are a metalcore band from England, they were formed in 2008. The band is currently made up of Danny Worsnop on vocals and keyboard ( I have to put a picture in, because he's too darn hot!)
Nommy isn't he :)

Sam Bettley on bass ( I have to add pictures of the rest of the band now, it'll be unfair if I don't :P)
Okay, he's kind of cute too :P

Ben Bruce, who Plays lead guitar, does the programming AND backing vocals D:

James Cassells on drums


And last but not least, Cameron Liddell on rhythm guitar
Does anyone else expect him to make a chewbacca noise, or is it just me?
Also, When I did an image search for him, this picture came up:
Can you say, HUH?!

Now time for some random/unusual facts.

The have some of the strangest song names. For example:
1)If You Can't Ride Two Horses at Once, You Should Get Out of the Circus
2) I Used To Have A Best Friend (But Then He Gave Me An STD)
&
3) I Was Once, Possibly, Perhaps A Cowboy King

Interesting huh :P

There was a rumour that The band and Chelsea Grin raped a girl in the back of a bus! D: This is not true, it is just a silly rumour someone made up.

He's a video you can watch it you want to get to know more about the band

Thanks for reading, Hope you have a great day.
Shannon XoX :D

No comments:

Post a Comment