Monday, October 24, 2011

Daily Song!

Hey guys! I have three posts planned for you today! WOOOOO!
First off, Of course, the daily song! The other two are a surprise.

Right... As always, I've not really thought ahead and I haven't chosen a song yet... So I will just flick through iTunes and see what comes up...

...

Ok, That was easy. Liar Liar (Burn In Hell) by The Used.


I first came across The Used when one of my friends introduced me a few years back, and we spent the whole day sitting in her room and listening to their album on repeat. (It was a super hot day and it was far too hot to even think about doing anything) Now I can't stop listening to them.

The band seems to be completely insane... which is totally awesome! Every good band is off their nut. The seem to portray this insanity in their songs, which makes it just that more awesome.

Well that's this post done, I'll have the other two up soon!

Thanks for reading!

XoX Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment