Friday, October 16, 2009

Something every girl needs

Hey guys! Today I would like to tell you about somethint that EVERY girl needs. and that is ............................................................................................................................................................................
a BEST FRIEND! I has my Lizzy. She is the best friend a girl could ask for, and although we have our fights, shes always there for me in the end. And if your reading this i want you to know, ILY and I will always be there for you no matter what. Life without my Lizzy would suck :( she is more then a friend, she is like a sister to me and spends half her time at my house, infact she has started to call my mum 'mum' lolz. Her and I share everything and i trust her with my deepest darkest secrets. If I didn't have her to talk to, I think I would go insane.

Why I think every girl needs a bestie: because they are always there for you, they will make you laugh when your frowning, you can trust them with your secrets, coz you NEED someone to take shopping every weekend and so many more.

So leave a leave a comment telling me about your best friend and let me know what makes them so awesome.

Thanks for reading

XoX Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment