Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dress To Be Different

whoever said you have to fit in to stand out. Well I disagree. The only way to stand out, is to be different! Everyone is different so it's not really that hard! You just have to find your true self and express that in every way possible!! Don't be afraid to show who you really are, and NEVER be afraid to try something you and experiment with different styles. My style is ever changing and I have recently settled down on a goth lolita punky kind of look.
From odd socks to moustaches I am proud of this and I feel comfortable wearing it out, (and I love the odd looks I get by passers by : D) So don't ever be afraid to be yourself and always try new things :)

thanks for reading, I hope I've inspired you all to be yourself :)

XoX Shannon

P.s. Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy on sims 3 and my new laptop. Oh and I've lost my life again, I looked in my underwear draw, but its not there. If you have any idea where it could be please tell.

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment