Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!

YAY!! I've been tagg-ed:P woot woot. I've never been tagged before :P So i now have to list 7 random facts about myself. And trust me some will be RANDOM, because thats just who i am :P. So here they are.

1. the first competion I won was 'best dressed goth' at my friend geeks and goths party this year.
2. I never stick to one fashion style or music genre
3. i have a V every morning before school. (then have to rush out in the middle of class to use the toilet)
4. I entered New Zealands Got Talent but didnt make it into the rounds shown on tv
5. I'm in the early stages of creating a band called 'The Insane Never Die'
6. I'm learning bass and keyboard
7. I dont handle braek ups well.

And now the next step of being tageed... I tag others :) so here they are... i mean here it is... i only have one person to tag....
And that person is my Lizzy Bear at [OhSoGorgeous]

the other six tags can be anyone....

Thankies for reading

XoX Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment